Pages

dimanche 2 octobre 2016

You're bootiful

Hello!

Are you in the mood for Halloween. I wasn't until I discovered this cute digi stamp from Tiddly Inks. Love the cute witch with her raven.

First I made the background of my card using Distress Watercolor Cardstock, some Memento Inks and an ink blender tool. Then I die cut the hill from green cardstock and adhered it to the front. Then I printed, cut and colored my images using Copics. To finish I adhered the elements to my card using 3D foam pads.

Challenges

Supplies

Digi stamps
Alison and Batty for You (Tiddly Inks)

Die
Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)

Others
Copics
Watercolor Card Stock


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week-end.

5 commentaires:

  1. Halloween time !!!!
    Love this little witch !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte #86
    Alexandra Dt

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my this is a darling card. Great design and coloring.Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a really fun card! Love the images and your colouring! Thank you for playing along with us at CUYL! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So cute! I love the image you've used and the colours really go well together. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Halloween) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS