Are you in the mood for Halloween. I wasn't until I discovered this cute digi stamp from Tiddly Inks. Love the cute witch with her raven.
First I made the background of my card using Distress Watercolor Cardstock, some Memento Inks and an ink blender tool. Then I die cut the hill from green cardstock and adhered it to the front. Then I printed, cut and colored my images using Copics. To finish I adhered the elements to my card using 3D foam pads.
- Retarte: anything goes with a halloween twist
- Crafty Creations: halloween
- Challenge Up Your Life: hocus pocus
- Crafty Calendar: halloween
- Hiding In My Craftroom: Halloween colors
Alison and Batty for You (Tiddly Inks)
Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Watercolor Card Stock
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week-end.