Pages

dimanche 9 octobre 2016

Merry everything and happy always

Hello!

Here is a Christmas card based on the following sketch.

First I die cut my polaroid and my star from patterned paper, then I stamped, cut and colored my deer with Copics. I adhered my elements with 3D foam pads and attached some twine to the side of my card. I finished with my sentiment.


Challenges

Supplies

Stamps
Merry Everything (My Favorite Things)

Dies
InstaFrame (MFT Die-namics)
Star STAX (MFT Die-namics)

Patterned Paper
Comfort and Joy (My Mind's Eye)

Twine (Doodlebug)


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice Sunday!

6 commentaires:

  1. Hi Valerie, A super Christmas card. Love the reindeer.

    Hugs Lorraine xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is fabulous! I love how you've expertly created/colored that reindeer and framed it with with festive patterned pattern. Great take on Kathy's sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sketch File.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous Christmas card! I absolutely love that reindeer and the pretty paper you used to frame him in! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy for our "Frame It" card challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Valerie, this is beautiful. I love the idea of using a patterned paper for the polaroid die - gorgeous colours and colouring too.
    Sue...xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a fab card! Love how you've used the sketch, and that sentiment is priceless!
    Thank you for using The Sketch File to make this lovely project.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh - wow - this is so, so, so fun. I love the way that the reindeer is sitting there so sweet in your picture style frame. Great option for the "frame it" challenge here at Cards in Envy. Appreciate you were able to participate this challenge and hope you'll come back soon.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS