Pages

lundi 3 octobre 2016

Some bunny loves you

Hello!

Today I made a bunny card. I love this digi stamp from Spesch Stamps.

I don't know if you can see it well on the picture, but the card base is embossed with white glitter. I am sorry, it is difficult to show it on the pic but I swear it is sparkling :)

First I pressed my Versamark ink on the card front using a stencil and then I added white and sparkling glitter. I printed, cut and colored my image with Copics and adhered it with 3D foam pads. To finish my card I stamped the sentiment on a pink cardstock, cut it and adhered to the card with 3D foam pads.


Challenges
Supplies

Digi Stamp
? (Spesch Stamps)

Sentiment
Hippity Hoppity (Reverse Confetti)

Other
Copics
Versamark
Glitter


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow! I can see the sparkle and it is awesome :) Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge. -Chris, SNS DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This image is so adorable and really stands out in the glitter printed paper. Perfect for the "sparkle" challenge at Pile it On. TFS and good luck.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS