Pages

samedi 8 octobre 2016

eek

Hello!

I made a Halloween card with a bat. I don't think it is scary, I would rather say that it is cute... Don't know...

Very simple card: I cut 3 strips of patterned paper, added my bat (colored with Copics) and a sentiment.


Challenges
Supplies

Stamps
Bat (Inkadinkado)
Spookalicious (Paper Smooches)

Patterned Paper
Haunted Manor (Doodlebug)


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a spooky day!

7 commentaires:

  1. This is really halloween !!!!!
    Great colors !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would rather say it is VERY cute! It's so perfect for our color challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. HI Vanessa, Super Halloween card, so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn, Hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yes, it is a very simple card that speaks volumes of cuteness and an eye catcher. I've always agree that less shouts over more in many occasions. Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Creator's Craft

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the bat on your card and use of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challege.

    Cathie ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love your batty card, great colours too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS