Pages

dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Let's chill

Hello!

I made another winter card for my stash so I hope I won't be in the rush of December.

For my card I sponged the background using a stencil and a Distress Ink. Then I die cut some hills and stamped, cut and colored my stamps. I adhered the elements to my front card base using 3D foam pads.


Challenges

Supplies

Stamps
Swanky Snowdudes (Paper Smooches)

Die
Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)

Stencil
Snowflakes (Echo Park)

Others
Copics


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

6 commentaires:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us for our Technique Challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Darling little snowman scene, Valerie. Thanks for sharing your card at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great card - - thanks so much for joining us over at the Fab'n' Funky Challenge Blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is lovely! Very many thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a delightful trio of snowmen! Thank you for sharing this wonderful holiday design with the CCEE Stampers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your trio of snowmen are tooooo cute, enjoying some 'buddy time' in the winter wonderland you've created for them! Festive spirit soaring in visiting here! Thank you for sharing this gem at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    ~carol

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS