I made another winter card for my stash so I hope I won't be in the rush of December.
For my card I sponged the background using a stencil and a Distress Ink. Then I die cut some hills and stamped, cut and colored my stamps. I adhered the elements to my front card base using 3D foam pads.
- A Snowflake Promise: Christmas + anything goes with optional theme of seasons
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Christmas + techniques
- Addicted To Stamps and More: holidays
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin: must be winter/Holiday +Christmas die cut
- Fab'n'Funky: Christmas
- CCEE Stampers: Christmas/winter card
- Crimbo Crackers: snowmen
Swanky Snowdudes (Paper Smooches)
Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Snowflakes (Echo Park)
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Sunday!