Pages

jeudi 13 octobre 2016

Little Miss Muffet Stamps DT - inspiration week

Hello!

Today is inspiration week at Little Miss Muffet. For this week I have chosen a cute little girl with a hat.


It is called Jr. Hatter Holly and you can find it here.

First I made a square card base from white cardstock. I die cut the frame, the pine border and the snowy background. Then I stamped, cut and colored my image with Copics. I adhered it to the card with 3D foam pads and finished with my sentiment embossed with white embossing powder.

That's it.

I hope you can visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and join us for the challenge. The theme is always anything goes. You still have one week left to participate.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day!

1 commentaire:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS