Pages

jeudi 6 octobre 2016

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #148

Hello!

This is my first post as a DT member for Little Miss Muffet Challenge. I am so happy to join the DT.

There is a new challenge for you to play along with. The challenge is Anything Goes.  The stamp I'm using is from the new release at Little Miss Muffet,  isn't she darling?

For my card, I printed, cut and colored the girl with Copics. Then I cut a rectangle with a die and some strips of patterned paper to add behind. I stamped the sentiment which means "thank you" and adhered all the pièces to my card base.



Stop by the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out what the other DT members have created. I hope you will join us at Little Miss Muffet.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Valerie, This is a really beautiful card and I love your gorgeous colouring. I am so happy to be on LMMS GDT with you.
    Sue...xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Das ist schön! I love the colors you chose and the simple layout. Thanks for being on the DT and I'm so excited to have you here. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS