Pages

jeudi 20 octobre 2016

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #149

Hello!

Welcome to a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

The theme is Anything goes.

The stamp I'm using is from the new release and it is called Jr. Hatter Celeste. You can find it here.

I started with my background using a stencil and some Distress Ink. Then I die cut a tag from white cardstock, printed my image, cut it and colored it with Copics. I added the sentiment, some pearls with Nuvo Crystal Drops and twine to my tag.



Stop by the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out what the other DT members have created. I hope you will join us  for the challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

3 commentaires:

  1. This is amazing! I love the background you've created, so cool.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So cute! I love the background and elements you put together. Adorable card and great coloring. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Valerie,
    this is a gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured that image and your card design is lovely with the details you have added.
    Sue...xxx

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS