Pages

samedi 1 octobre 2016

Vielen Dank für die Einladung

Hello!

I made a card for my mother in law. We are invited for lunch today at her house. I am looking forward to it because we'll have pancakes! Yummy :)

For my card I used a form I die cut from a Spellbinders Labels 14 die and sponged the color over a heart stencil with a Memento Ink.

Then I colored the stamp with my Copics. I added the sentiment which means "thank you for the invitation" and I adhered the stamp with some 3D foam.


Challenges


Supplies

Stamps
Die Zeit fliegt (Create a Smile)
Vielen Dank für die Einladung (Big Time)

Stencil
Repeated Hearts (Simon Says Stamp)

Copics


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week-end!

7 commentaires:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This card is super cute!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Super cute card love it. Thank you for joining as at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Helen DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. lovely make - thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Pancakes are good any time of the day, aren't they? I love mine with pecans. . .

    I like how your alarm clock stands out from the background paper. Very cute card!

    Thanks for joining us for our Pink or BCA challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a wonderful creation! I'm a little late stopping by, but thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. A Great idea and beautiful work, such fun. Thank you for joining us at Morgans Artworld ATG challenge. Faith DT

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS