Pages

dimanche 16 octobre 2016

Boo!

Hello!

I made a creepy cute Halloween card.

First I sponged my background with Fog Memento Ink with a stencil. Then I die cut a rectangle and adhered it to my card base. I stamped, cut and colored my creepy bunny with Copics. I added a strip of patterned paper and my sentiment with alpha stickers.


Challenges
Supplies

Stamp
Gruselig bezaubernd (Create a Smile Stamps)

Patterned Paper
Let's Polka In The Dark (Lawn Fawn)

Stencil
Diamonds (Create a Smile Stamps)

Die
Pierced Rectangle (MFT Die-namics)


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

8 commentaires:

  1. A super cute card and image, love the stenciling.

    Hugs Lorraine xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi - what a great card. I love how you have done the spooky background. Great image too.
    Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Valerie! I just love the background your created for this scary bunny. It's just perfect! Thanks so much for joining my Trick or Treat challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for adding your 'halloween-y' creation to our challenge over at A Day for Daisies - Good Luck. Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. thank you for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous card Valerie, I'm following your blog now :)

    Love and warm hugs
    Maarit

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Super dark card for Halloween, love that CAS look. CarolG

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS