I made a creepy cute Halloween card.
First I sponged my background with Fog Memento Ink with a stencil. Then I die cut a rectangle and adhered it to my card base. I stamped, cut and colored my creepy bunny with Copics. I added a strip of patterned paper and my sentiment with alpha stickers.
- CAS on Sunday - Halloween
- Left of Center Creative Challenges - Halloween
- Dragonfly Journeys - Trick or treat
- Robyn's Fetish - Halloween cards
- Crafty Calendar - Halloween
- A Day for Daisies - anything Halloween-y
- Dragons Lair Designs - Boo
- Kitty Bee Designs - orange and black
Gruselig bezaubernd (Create a Smile Stamps)
Let's Polka In The Dark (Lawn Fawn)
Diamonds (Create a Smile Stamps)
Pierced Rectangle (MFT Die-namics)
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Sunday!