Pages

vendredi 7 octobre 2016

Merry and bright

Hello!

I made a pink Christmas card today. Non traditional color but I like it :)

I started with my snowflake background, then I die cut my hills. I stamped, cut and colored my images with Copics and finished with my sentiment. All in pink!

Challenges

Supplies

Stamps
Toy Land (The Alley Way Stamps)
All Wrapped Up (The Alley Way Stamps)

Dies
Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)

Stencil
Snowflakes (Echo Park)


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

11 commentaires:

  1. C'est formidable !!!!!
    Love the pink !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful pink Christmas card, love that you are joining in over at jingle belles I hope to do so too. Thanks for linking up with us over at myshericrafts this week.
    Sue

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cute image........loving the pink for Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is adorably cute and quite refreshing to see it done in pink! Thanks for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your coloring is phenomenal ... and your pink elf is adorable ... thanks for helping is knock out breast cancer at Jingle Belles.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is LOVELY! what a beautiful card and i am just IN AWE of your coloring skills! thank you SO MUCH for helping us celebrate PINK XMAS at jingle belles!!! <3 <3 <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi there, just love your card and your elf is so cute, thanks for sharing!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. such a lovely pink card :-) thank you for playing at crafting with dragoflies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Very cute card - I like the non-traditional color! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Those snowflakes look beautiful in pink!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. This is super adorable, Valerie! If I had a vote, I would definitely vote this card in top 3 at JB. Leslie would have loved this card.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS