Pages

mardi 4 octobre 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello!

I made a Christmas card with a yeti (!!) and non-traditional colors. I wanted to use my new die from Poppy Stamps.

For my card, I die cut the hill and the "merry Christmas", then I stamped, cut and colored my images with Copics. I adhered all the elements on my card and that's it!


Challenges

Supplies

Stamps
Yeti Set Go (Lawn Fawn)

Dies
Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Snowy Merry Christmas (Poppy Stamps)

Other
Copics


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

6 commentaires:

  1. Hi Valérie
    You made a wonderfull card but for the challenge on the Marianne Design Challenge Blog you need te use materials of this brand.
    You didn't at this one so we have to delete your card.
    Sorry

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Valérie my daughter would love this card, she always has her headphones on and she love the unusual.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a fun Christmas card.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a fantastically built card. You did an amazing job creating this magical scene :D
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can XXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a fun card with your yeti singing Christmas carols! Thanks for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a fun and unique card! Love the critter and the scene you created! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Kamila DT

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS