I made a Christmas card with a yeti (!!) and non-traditional colors. I wanted to use my new die from Poppy Stamps.
For my card, I die cut the hill and the "merry Christmas", then I stamped, cut and colored my images with Copics. I adhered all the elements on my card and that's it!
- Crafting When We Can - Christmas comes early
- Addicted To Stamps And More - holidays
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Christmas + die cut
- Fab'N'Funky - Christmas
- CCEE Stampers - Christmas/winter card
- My Sheri Crafts - Christmas
- Send A Smile 4 Kids - early Holiday wishes for kids
- Marianne Design Kreadivas - Christmas card
Yeti Set Go (Lawn Fawn)
Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Snowy Merry Christmas (Poppy Stamps)
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!