Pages

jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Little Miss Muffet Stamps DT - inspiration week

Hello!

It is inspiration week at Little Miss Muffet. For my card I chose Polka Dot Pals Ida from the new release. You can find her here.

I decided to make an autumn themed card. I sponged my background with Distress Ink and a stencil. Then I printed, cut and colored my image with Le Plume markers. I added some pumpkins. To finish my card I added a sentiment.


Le Plume markers used:
  • skin: R810, R812 and R813
  • hair: OR827, E865 and E859
  • shirt and pumpkins: OY841, OY842, OY844 and OY845
  • skirt and socks: B710, B705, B717 and B719
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you can join us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge. You have one week left to participate.

2 commentaires:

  1. C'est formidable !
    Love the coloring !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lovely colouring, love how you created the background, it fits so well to the image you did choose, Thank you for making such a lovely creation for LMMS, hugs, Marion

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS