Pages

samedi 1 octobre 2016

There's no one elf like you

Hello!

I made a Christmas card for my stash. Christmas is just around the corner, that's crazy!

For my card I die cut the Simple Evergreen Frame from Memory Box. I stamped and colored with Copics the two elves and adhered them to my card using 3D foam. I stamped the sentiment and added some Stickles in Crystal.


Challenges

Supplies

Stamps
Enchanted Elves (Paper Smooches)

Die cut
Simple Evergreen Frame (Memory Box)

Other
Copics
Stickles

Have a great day!
Thank you for stopping by.

4 commentaires:

  1. Cute card! Love the little elves and the pun is great. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our "Christmas Die Cut" challenge! --Gail

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just darling! Love the punny sentiment. thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love these little elves and that fun sentiment - thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with our Two theme at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS