Pages

jeudi 16 avril 2020

Sending monster-sized love & Happy bird-day

Hello!

Pas une, mais 2 cartes pour CAS Colours & Sketches.



Challenge
CAS Colours & Sketches



Merci de votre visite,

6 commentaires:

  1. Both of your cards are awesome! Those monsters are too cute to be scary or creepy - and the one with the heart reminds me somewhat of a kitty cat! :) I like the bright cheery colors on the bird card. Thanks so much for sharing your artwork with us at CC&S! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are wonderful - Love them both!! Awesome coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such cute cards! I am a big cat fan (the "monsters" resemble cats to me), however, I think I like the birds the best - very happy and colorful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So very sorry - I hit the send button by accident. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC&S

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the bright colors and the images are adorable. What are the stamps called, where are they from? Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS