Pages

lundi 6 avril 2020

I love you a ton

Bonjour!

J'étais un moment sur la terrasse, j'ai colorié des motifs.

Voilà une carte réalisée avec l'un d'eux.



Challenge:
Sunday Stamps: sketch



Merci de votre passage.

A très bientôt,

4 commentaires:

  1. This is adorable! You should enter this one at the Paper Players as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Eee! SO very cute, Valerie! Perfect sentiment for this handsome fellow - your shading is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so fun! I love hippos, so this one makes me smile! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is great; hippos are my favorite! I love how you added the sentiment along the sketch lines. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS