Pages

mardi 6 octobre 2015

Creative Knockouts #109 // Love

Hello!

Here is my card for Creative Knockouts #109. The theme is "Lots of Layers"


Supplies:
  • Cardstock: kraft cardstock (Bazzill) 
  • Patterned Paper: ?? (from my stash)
  • Stamps: Monster (Stampotique)
  • Sentiment: Future is bright (Lawn Fawn)
  • Copics 
  • Enamel Dots (from my stash) 
  • Doilie (from my stash)
Thank you for stopping by.

2 commentaires:

  1. Such fun colors! That little monster is so adorable and I love the patterns you chose.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love this monster- such a scary, cutie pie. Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Knockouts. Hope to see you soon.
    Amy-DT

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS