Pages

vendredi 9 octobre 2015

CFC #144 // What's up ghoul-friend

Hello!

Here is my tag for Cas-ual Fridays Challenge #144. For my tag I went with coloring, spritzing and die cutting.

 


Supplies:
  • Cardstock: white, orange and green cardstock (Bazzill) 
  • Stamp: Ghoul-friend (The Alley Way Stamps)
  • Sentiment: Ghoul-friend (The Alley Way Stamps)
  • Die: Traditional Tags STAX & Spider Web (MFT Die-namics)
  • Copics
  • Green Twine
Thank you for stopping by.

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh my, how cute is this!!! I love that it's a tag and the background web and little monster are perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a cutie, thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Rebecca x

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS