Pages

dimanche 19 janvier 2014

Totally Cool: Unscripted Sketches #240 & Alphabet Challenge

Hello!

I made a card for a young boy. I enter 2 challenges:

Sketch240

Y FOR YOUNG CARD FOR A LITTLE ONE


Challenges:
Unscripted Sketches: Sketch
Alphabet Challenge: Y for Young Card for a Little One

Thank you for stopping by.

6 commentaires:

  1. This is so cute Valerie, I love that little dinosaur and your fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely, cute AND COOL! I love your vibrant card, so AWESOME!

    Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches
    - hope you find yourself coming more and more to play!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely card, cute image and great colours, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

    Pat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Adorable! I'm sure he will love it :) Thank for playing along with US this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very cute! Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches this week! I hope you will join us next week!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS