Pages

dimanche 12 janvier 2014

Happy Belated Birthday: Lawnscaping Challenge #73

Hello!

I love Lawn Fawn stamps. I think thes are so cute... Look at this turttle here...



Challenge:
Lawnscaping Challenge:  Happy Birthday

Thank you for stopping by.

4 commentaires:

  1. Very cute card. Love how the color blends in the sentiment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is adorable! I love the patterns and the shadow you created! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh! I love this!! Not only is super cute but the paper is amazingly coordinating with the sentiment, colored images and ribbon! Great card!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love that sentiment, it came out so very nice! and the colors are just neutral enough to work for anyone. Love!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS