Pages

lundi 27 janvier 2014

I love you to the stars...: Brown Sugar Challenge #78

Hello!

Here is my card for the Brown Sugar Challenge. You can't see it well but the green circle is embossed...

 
Challenge:
Brown Sugar Challenge: Emboss it

Thank you for stopping by.

2 commentaires:

  1. I love your card. Where did you get that sentiment stamp? And I love the Tinkerbell (Fairy image too). Oh my...how lovely and CAS. I've got to get my hands on that sentiment...I say it to my son all the time.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very cool card. Great with the lime and the craft!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week!
    Good luck!
    Nick

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS