Pages

mercredi 21 février 2018

Twofer Card Challenge #2

Hello!

I am entering my 2 cards to the new Twofer Card Challenge.


Challenge:


Thank you for stopping by.

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh my gosh ... both cards are so adorable, Valerie!! Love how you've used the heart as your backdrop for those sweet critters! Thanks for joining us at Twofer Card Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really adore your fun critter card designs, Valerie! Everyone knows the critter cards are my fave and I see some great ideas here that I will be bookmarking to CASE! Thank you for that! They are both so clean and sweet and colorful! Thank you so much for playing along in Twofer Card Challenge #2!! Hugs, Darnell

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cuteness galore! Love how you used the heart as a stencil on one card and as a die cut on the other!
    Thank you for joining us at the Twofer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful cards - so stylish and cute.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS