Pages

mardi 6 février 2018

Hello friend

Hello!

Here is my card for CAS Colours & Sketches.


Challenge:
CAS Colours & Sketches: colors



Thank you for stopping by.

6 commentaires:

  1. Cute card and I love the starburst effect you made with those bright colours. Thanks for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So fun! Love that llama! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome use of the challenge colours, very striking and eye catching design. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I was having a peek at your blog and you make the sweetest little cards! I love the background technique used on this!
    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I really like the starburst behind the llama! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at CC&S! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS