Pages

dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Sunday Stamps #92 // Sketch

Hello!

I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Sunday Stamps Design Team! I am so happy to be a part of this amazing team! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! I hope to share some inspiration with all of you!

This week's challenge is a sketch! This sketch has so many possibilities and we can't wait for you to play along with us at the Sunday Stamps Challenge!!

 

  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have. 
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday Jan. 16th @ 6pm EST.
Here is my first cardfor the challenge:



Thank you for stopping by.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS