Pages

dimanche 18 janvier 2015

CASology #129 & RetroSketches #149 // Sometimes life stinks

Hello!

Here is my card for CASology and RetroSketches. The stamp is new. I've never used it.


 


Supplies:
  • Cardstock Bazzill 
  • Stamps Goat Monster (Stampotique), Stinkin' Cute (Simon Says Stamp)
  • Coloration Copics
  • Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Frame & doilie from my stash
Thank you for stopping by.


5 commentaires:

  1. Ha! Now THAT makes me chuckle...check him out! We all have our bad days, right? Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's good to see you, Valerie! I just love your "in your face" real life card!! Yes, indeed, sometimes life stinks! Thank you for playing in the CASology challenge! Don't forget that because you used NBUS, you can also link up to my NBUS Challenge #3! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ahhhhh www so CUTE, love all of this desigers stamps, that is the problem, I WANT THEM ALL!! LOL, 'thanks for sharing this cutie!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology in the NBUS challenge this week, so glad that you did!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS