Pages

vendredi 3 novembre 2023

Dance with my hands

Hello!

Dance dance dance with my hands hands hands... do I need to introduce you Wednesday Addams?

I love this character from CC Designs! And you? Do you think that she is scary? or creepy?



it's scary

AG

AG Halloween

AG + favorite color combo: purple and blue

AG

AG

AG

AG (optional: thankful)

AG

AG


Thank you for stopping by my blog!

3 commentaires:

  1. What a fun image and great CAS card. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a brilliant card for that grumpy teenager in your life.... It is not just me is it?? LOL Thanks for joining us at Paper Funday - Dawn DT xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful creation! I love CAS design and papers! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".Ileanaxx

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS