Pages

dimanche 24 février 2019

It's Christmas Time Again

Hello!

Here is my card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown (recycling).

I recycled the packaging from Crate Paper and used it as patterned paper. I love how it turned out.


Challenge:


Thank you for stopping by.


4 commentaires:

  1. A brilliant bit of recycling creating an unusual and fun card. I love all the words. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous :-)) I like your recycling ... great card!
    Thanks for joining in with us at the 52CCT this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Tolle Idee und super schönes Ergebniss! J'adore!!
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!
    Ganz liebe Grüsse, Rosi

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. quel joli recyclage Valerie, j'aime beaucoup les yetis et quelle joie d'avoir une compatriote, c'est si rare, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cCT, biz

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS