Pages

jeudi 24 janvier 2019

Flauschige Weihnachten

Hello!

Here is a card I made with my favorite stamp ever: the guinea pig! Eeeeek I love it.


I enter the following challenges:

ABC Christmas: A is for Anything Christmas Goes
Sweet Stampin' Christmas: Anything Christmas Goes
Fab'n'Funky: Creating for Christmas

I hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by!

6 commentaires:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the ink work. Thanks for playing along with our Christmas Challenge at Fab 'n' Funky, so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo FnF DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great to see a different take on the Christmas theme! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hehe, I'm back with my Christmas at Sweet Stampin' cap on now. Lovely to see you enter this challenge too. Love your sweet creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. I'm so glad you did and come back again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love love love this card and love the colours too! I also have a very soft spot for guinea pigs too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous card Valerie :-) the little guinea pig is adorable and I love the simple background, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS