Pages

lundi 10 juillet 2017

I like the way you roll // Less is More #336 & 337 & AAA Cards #94

Hello!

Here is a OLC (one layer card) with coloured cardbase.




Challenge:
Thank you for stopping by.

7 commentaires:

  1. Cute images, lovely card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is simply fabulous and I LOVE how these little cuties roll!
    A brilliant take on our theme and superbly CAS too. Thanks for joining us at Less is More and AAA Cards this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh that really put a smile on my face - I love the way your card rolls! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is adorable! They're so cute! Loving the sentiment and how well it goes with this sweet pair. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my goodness how cute... I love this! Those critters make me smile and I love the dark base card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my gosh. I love your sweet card. These two critters absolutely represent the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS