Pages

samedi 30 juillet 2016

DT Sweet Stampin' Challenge // Christmas in July

Hello!

I am back from my holidays. We were two weeks in Scotland, on the Isle of Harris in the Hebrides. It was beautiful.

Now I have great news that I can share with you: I have been asked to join the Design Team over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge! Woohoo! I am super excited.

Our sponsor this week is

Michele Roos from MicheleRDesigns

This week the theme from Team Abi is

Christmas in July

Here is my card

(digital paper and embellishment from the Christmas Time Digital Paper Pack)

Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST use a stamp (rubber or digi) for the challenge.

Hugs,

2 commentaires:

  1. Super cute! Congrats on the DT position!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We're so excited to have you join Team Abi at Sweet Stampin' Valérie. Welcome to the team!! Gorgeous creation for your first DT post and love the way you used our sponsors paper. Gorgeous. Lovely to hear you enjoyed your trip to Scotland. We loved our visits there when we lived in the UK, it seems a lifetime ago now. Never made it to the Isle of Harris in the Hebrides and we travelled pretty extensively. So I'll have to put that on the bucket list! Drop in some photos on the DT blog, would love to see! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS