Pages

dimanche 10 février 2013

Kiss Me : CASology #30

My last card for today is a simple one for CASology. The theme this week is FAIRYTALE. First I was thinking about a castle but I don't have any stamp... so I remembered I had this funny frog with a crown and I thought it would be perfect :)

 

  • cardstock (Neenah Solar White)
  • stamp & sentiment (A Little Lovin', Paper Smooches)
  • die (Phrase Bubble, Hero Arts)
  • twine (Doodle Twine, Valentines Assortment)
  • embossing folder (Swiss Dots, Sizzix)
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a good evening!

5 commentaires:

  1. This is adorable! That frog is so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. He's adorable - I hope he turns out to be a prince! Love the idea of dry embossing the bottom half of the card to give some 'ground'. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. He's actually so cute he's kissable! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Valerie, this frog is quite kissable, I dare say! Great dry embossing, fun twine...great CAS card! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. so cute... the embossing and the baker's twine are fabulous details! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS