Pages

dimanche 28 février 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #162 // I wheelie like you

Hello!

Here is my card for CAS Colours & Sketches #162.

 


Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
  • Stamps: Wheelie like you (Lawn Fawn)
  • Sentiment:  Wheelie like you (Lawn Fawn)
  • Coloration: Copics
  • Washi tape from my stash
 Thank you for stopping by.

4 commentaires:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Valerie - I love that your guinea pigs have got into the act! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A Guinea pig card! Wow! As an owner of three little piggies too I just love this, great fun with the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at CC&S
    Louise xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Time ran away with me for commenting last week! Thank you so much for sharing your super CAS card with us at CC&S. Stef x

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS