Pages

jeudi 17 juillet 2014

Make believe: IN{K}SPIRE me #156

Hello!

I have so many Project Life cards and I thought I could use them on my cards too. I was inspired by Three In The Nest Creations. Here is my card for IN{K}SPIRE me:



Thank you for stopping by.

4 commentaires:

  1. It's a great idea to use PL cards for cards. I love PL cards and have so many of them that I should try that too.
    Many hughs and thank your for joing our In{k} spire_me Challege,
    ela

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great and funny card....love the colors you used and that great paper! Thanks so much for playing with our challenge this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is such a cute card. I like those bright colors :)
    Thanks for joining in with In{k}spire_me!
    All the best, Christine

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Using project life cards on cards is definitely a good idea! I love the bright colors! (Okay, I haven't seen that Christine just said the same ;-)). The guy in the lower right corner looks kind of grim, but cute! Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me! ~ Annemarie

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS