Pages

mardi 8 octobre 2013

CASology Guest Designer

Hi everyone!

Melissa asked me if I wanted to be guest designer for the next challenge over at CASology. Of course I said yes! What an honour!


Here is the cue for this week:


And here is my card for this week's challenge:


I hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice week.

9 commentaires:

  1. Love the combination of the crisp colours, crisp stamping and crisp embossing! Great to have you as GD this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous, Valeri! I love the combination of stamping and embossing and the sentiment is awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I never would have thought of snow flakes for the cue card this week but it really fits! Clever!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This card is just magnificent and so clean and refreshing andchillingly crisp!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the mix of the stamped and embossed snowflakes - so pretty in the blues!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I saw this at Caseology - wow I love that part of the design is stamped while part is embossed. Just yummy Valerie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Congratulations Valerie on ur GD spot :) you have made an excellent card for the cue. Love the combination of embossing n stamps

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Valerie, I love your take on the cue this week...nothing crisper than snowflakes and cold air! So glad to have you guest designing with us this week at CASology!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wonderful card! Love the combination of embossing and stamping! Great idea.
    Hugs, Manuela

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS