Pages

mardi 7 mai 2013

SC 34th Street Scrapbook & Card kits: layouts & card

Hello!

I'm trying to use my "old" Studio Calico kits before I play with the new ones :) I fell in love with the 34th Street kit. I love the striped paper.

I made 3 LO with the scrapbook kit...

 
  

And one card...


Supplies:

  • Studio Calico 34th Street Scrapbook & Card kits
  • Postage Stamp Stickers (Jenni Bowlin)
  • Gray Chipboard Alpha (Basic Grey)
  • Die Cuts (Studio Calico)
  • Dear Lizzy Brads (American Crafts)
  • Label Stickers (Pebbles)
  • Mini Stamp (Studio Calico + Hero Arts)
  • POW Glitter Gold (American Crafts)
  • Vellum Arrow Die Cuts (Studio Calico)
  • Today Badge (Hello Forever) 
  • Washi tape
  • 12x12" and 6x6" patterned paper
  • Other: Enamel dots, My Mind's Eye, Mister Huey's Mist, Inky Black, Doodle twine
Thank you for stopping by :)
Have a good day!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS