Pages

lundi 18 février 2013

You : Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!
I'm sharing my card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. This week's theme is WHITE ON WHITE. I was strugggling with it... I came up to something but I'm not entirely satisfied...

 

  • cardstock (Neenah Solar White Cardstock)
  • vellum
  • embossing folder (Swiss Dots, Sizzix)
  • dies (set 2 feuillages, Métaliks, Kesi'art & you, Simon Says Stamp)
  • doodle twine (Valentines Assortment)
  • rhinestones (Silver, Kaisercraft)
 Thank you for stopping by.

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow! Stunning card!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This looks FAB Valerie - love the bling & fabulous texture!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS