Pages

mardi 15 janvier 2013

Paper Smooches Cards & more...

Hello there!

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog. Lately I've made a lot of scrapbooking and less cards. But I've received the new stamps from Paper Smooches with lots of cute critters and I had to make some cards. I was mostly inspired by Kasia Curry.

  •  Flap Happy, Paper Smooches
  • Flap Happy, Paper Smooches
  • Just Hello, Neat & Tangled
  •  Cutasaurus, Paper Smooches
  •  Woofers & Tweeters, Paper Smooches



  • Woofers & Tweeters, Paper Smooches
And here are a couple of cards with other stamps:


  • Count On It & Framed Fonts, Avery Elle


  • Free digi, The Alley Way Stamps
  • Sentiment Sampler, Paper Smooches


  •  Hello, Avery Elle
  • Awesome Blossom, The Alley Way Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS