This is such a fabulous use of the sketch! I love that little snowman and he is so fun with that slightly angled frame and peppermint stripe! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
What a great Christmas card! I just love your cute little snowman. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
Vraiment trop mignonne cette carte Valérie! Je l'adore. Un grand merci pour ta participation à ce challenge FMS
This wee snowman is just the cutest and what a clever, clever way to use the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Just adorable!
This is such a fabulous use of the sketch! I love that little snowman and he is so fun with that slightly angled frame and peppermint stripe! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
RépondreSupprimerWhat a great Christmas card! I just love your cute little snowman. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
RépondreSupprimerVraiment trop mignonne cette carte Valérie! Je l'adore. Un grand merci pour ta participation à ce challenge FMS
RépondreSupprimerThis wee snowman is just the cutest and what a clever, clever way to use the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
RépondreSupprimerJust adorable!
RépondreSupprimer