ooh that's such a wonderful take on our challenge, I love him and his googly eyes, wonderful. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges. Have you seen we're starting a new kind of challenge on October 25th: AAA Christmas card challenge
What a great fun card, love the CAS of it, and it makes me smile. Thanks for playing this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a nice day. Leanne DT/KCC
Sooo cute !!! Oh my gosh, those big, round shaker eyes — I’m in love !!! A sweet idea beautifully executed. Great “masculine” card—perfect for our current challenge. Thank you for sharing this card with us. Sandra from the All About Design Team
ooh that's such a wonderful take on our challenge, I love him and his googly eyes, wonderful. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges. Have you seen we're starting a new kind of challenge on October 25th: AAA Christmas card challenge
RépondreSupprimerWhat a great fun card, love the CAS of it, and it makes me smile. Thanks for playing this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a nice day. Leanne DT/KCC
RépondreSupprimerSooo cute !!! Oh my gosh, those big, round shaker eyes — I’m in love !!! A sweet idea beautifully executed. Great “masculine” card—perfect for our current challenge. Thank you for sharing this card with us. Sandra from the All About Design Team
RépondreSupprimerSo fun and cute! Love your splotch with eyes, lol. Thanks for joining us at All About Papercraft for our masculine challenge.
RépondreSupprimer