Super Autumn card. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.
A great autumnal take on the sketch! I love that plaid patterned paper and how you paired it with the little fox! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Love that sweet fox and fab paper.Thank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Absolument adorable cette petite carte, Valérie. Un grand merci pour ta jolie participation à ce challenge FMS.
thank you for sharing this creation with us at The Male Room
Super Autumn card. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.
RépondreSupprimerA great autumnal take on the sketch! I love that plaid patterned paper and how you paired it with the little fox! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
RépondreSupprimerLove that sweet fox and fab paper.
RépondreSupprimerThank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Absolument adorable cette petite carte, Valérie. Un grand merci pour ta jolie participation à ce challenge FMS.
RépondreSupprimerthank you for sharing this creation with us at The Male Room
RépondreSupprimer